You have a site or blog and you're looking for a new way to monetize. Display ads aren't returning enough revenue. Affiliate advertising is too sporadic and you already have email advertising figured out.
Let one of our three spankin-new monetization tools come to the rescue! Check out our video above or read on for more information.
Traditional banner ads have a conversion rate of less than one percent.
Yes, you read that correctly.
As a result, online visitors have developed what has been coined as banner blindness to commonplace contextual advertisements. However, they're still widely prevalent and other ad networks heavily rely on them to promote their creatives.
Last month, we featured an exclusive "Information Security Kit" bundle that included 4 eBooks, one of which normally sold for $9.99. Good news - It turned out to be one of the best performing offers we've had yet.
We've put together another useful bundle as a result. This "42 Rules of Marketing" toolkit includes a free eBook valued at $9.99 for a limited time and an assortment of marketing eBooks that are perfect for CEOs, CMOs, Managers and Consultants alike.
1) 42 Rules of Marketing - This well-proclaimed eBooks is a compilation of ideas, theories, and practical approaches that the author has been collecting over the years. The idea was to create a series of helpful reminders; things that marketers know we should do, but don't always have the time or patience to do.
One of our goals for this year to is to provide more transparency to partners. We're working on redesigning the Ad Wizard and other tools to provide you with a more intuitive experience. We're also planning on implementing a royalty program and reconfiguring the Reports section to give more data behind our offers and leads. In the meantime, enjoy this infographic we put together to showcase the results you've had in the first quarter of 2012. It includes the most popular offers, categories, tools, promotion methods as well as information about the visitors that download these deals. Enjoy!
P.S. For sneak peeks on the new initiatives we have coming up (including a brand new homepage, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter).
Did you know there are specific actions you can take when you promote our resources to maximize your usage from RevResponse and earn more revenue? We’ve put together five tips that do just that for you below.
1. Blog posts and email blasts convert the most.
Our most successful partners either publish blog entries or send an email to their list about a particular offer. Bonus tips: Individual, stand-alone offers perform three times as much as opposed to mentions of multiple resources. A common pattern among our top earners is personalization. Instead of simply copying information about the whitepaper, eBook or magazine from the publication page, they take the time to introduce it with a story, statistics or other information that engages the reader. How can you do this in your next promotion?
We're rolling out a familiar yet new offer to you this week. Not only have we regained rights to a free and valuable Information Security eBook normally sold for $9.99, we're also attaching three related eBooks to provide a fully loaded bundle for your audience. Encourage your readers to grab it until this Thursday, March 15th before they miss out on this limited time deal.
This self-titled Scrappy Information Security Kit includes the following:
- "Scrappy Information Security:" Who remembers "The Net" with Sandra Bullock? Or the recent movie "Untraceable" with Diane Lane? Cyber crime is no joke and this eBook is for everyone who wants to protect the security and privacy of their online information. Save $9.95 and download it now to take action-oriented steps to keep you safe.
- "Social Networking & Security Risks:" Focusing specifically on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, this document outlines the security concerns with each and identifies solutions to protect you, your personal information and your Company data. If you're concerned about cyber bullying, give this one a read.
- "Magic Quadrant for User Authentication:" Jumping to the Enterprise level, this whitepaper takes the opposing viewpoint and discusses what businesses can do to secure user identities as well as how to select authentication vendors.
- "Key E-Discover Issues to Consider:" The popular security software Company, Symantec Corporation, provides its input on how organizations can improve their electronic discovery process to avoid court sanctions, reduce potential litigation costs and increase regulatory compliance.
How can you optimize your revenue from this offer? Our top earning partners have seen that writing a blog post about the offer (ensuring they list the value of the free offer) or sending an email blast works best. Feel free to use any of the information above.
Questions? Comments? Leave me a comment and I'll be happy to help.
As our partners, you're already familiar with our service and monetization tools. While we offer a competitive Referral Program, we wanted to do more. With this promotion, you still keep 20% of their earnings for six months AND you'll get an additional $75 on top PLUS your friend will get $25 of their own to get started. It's a sweet deal, right? We hope you think so.
We recently published a blog post exploring how we help publishers monetize certain pages on their site, specifically their confirmation, registration or thank you pages. This entry explores how partners can use RevResponse in conjunction with their existing email campaign software.
AWeber, Mailchimp and similar tools provide marketers the ability to collect the emails of their subscribers and share their content with their readers. Whether it's to register for upcoming content, publish their RSS feed or assimilate the latest news, they provide a capability to allow readers to receive the information in a convenient manner.
One of our offerings to help partners monetize this aspect is through what we have named the "PubStream widget." Here's a step-by-step tutorial on how to earn revenue with this process, no matter which email marketing solution you utilize.
The best way to understand how a product works is to be able to see it for yourself. A couple of weeks ago, we created a video tutorial of our RSS to Email tool to help you understand how it monetizes RSS feeds and to walk you through how painless it is to set up.
The ideal situation for a site owner or blogger is to have visitors opt-in to future updates by subscribing to an RSS feed or newsletter, and thus becoming loyal readers. Instead of sending messages hoping to be found by their target audience, they elect to receive them firsthand. This is referred to as permission or inbound marketing.