If you send a newsletter to your site users and are not in the habit of including RevResponse offers, then you are missing out on an incredible earning opportunity. Adding a featured offer or two to your regularly scheduled mailings is a simple way to add visibility to our offers and increase your conversions.
Do you collect subscribers from your site? Do you already send a daily, weekly, or monthly email newsletter? If so, it’s time to monetize that mailing.
Here are a few suggestions for adding offer to your newsletters:
1. Add a section to the layout of your newsletter. This will be a recurring part of each mailing you send to your users. Call it “Featured Free Offer” or “Free Magazine of the Day” or whatever heading works for your specific mailing.
2. Add a text link to “Free Resources” or to a specific publication in the navigation or link section of your newsletter.
3. Add a banner at the top of your newsletter which directs your subscribers to your co-branded URL.
4. Include a static section in your newsletter that serves as a reminder to your subscribers that industry resources are available to them at no cost.
5. Make our suggestions from creative promoting #1 and #2 work within your newsletter. Include a summary and recommendation for a specific offer as part of the news in your newsletter.
As you can see from the examples above, there are a variety of ways to include our offers into your mailings. So, what's stopping you? Start adding our free resources in your newsletters and start seeing your earnings increase.
If you have other examples or questions about integrating offers into your template, let us know in the comments below.