Hi Wayne - did you try clearing your cache first? If that doesn't work I'll have someone more tech-savvy (than me) pop in and take a peek.
Hi Karen, and thanks for the quick response!
Yes, I did. That worked the first time in Firefox, but not the second time.
I tried again in Safari, but that just didn't make any difference either way.
I can see that the new code is in place in the Setup Wizard, so it must be some kind of caching issue.
But I eliminated that at my end with Safari, which I hadn't used to view the website with until that point.
I see the changes you've made in Firefox over here. They look really good. Let me have someone take a peek on our end here and make sure everything is running correctly. Sometimes it takes a few minutes/hours for the changes to take place permanently.
Thanks for your patience.
Hi Karen, sorry for not getting back sooner.
For some reason, there's a: '" );' showing up in the top left.
I'm looking to get it fixed now. I'll let you know when it has been taken care of. Thanks!
It's all fixed now. As long as you clear your cache you should see that the random symbols are gone.
Over the weekend, I'm going to give some thought how best to integrate your stuff into my articles.