adrinker's picture

New Year - New Website...

We are pleased to announce that the first step of the TradePub.com Redesign was completed on Thursday evening. This release included the full site redesign of TradePub.com along with all Publisher sites using the TradePub.com template. Our Publisher Partners with a custom co-branded site will be releasing over the next few weeks.

The RevResponse Team has been dedicated to bringing you this second phase before the holidays and today we are very excited to share it with you. We have detailed all of the exciting updates below, take a look and enjoy!





New Site Highlights:

1. Offer Cards

This release continues our push for a more powerful visual experience. An “Offer Card” design has been created and applied across the site. This includes larger cover images, rollover animation, quick download and one-click options – plus, an overall cleaner style. The “Download Now” button on rollover is a significant update that we anticipate will improve the user experience by shortening the request flow - driving more conversions and higher earnings.



2. Content Recommendations

We have expanded the use of our onsite content recommendation feature to the Splash Pages. We know that 70% of the network's traffic funnels directly through the lead generation request forms, untouched. For the remaining 30% of users exploring your website we are working to improve their exploration process by surfacing the most appropriate offers for the user while minimizing impact to their path.


3. Flawless Mobile Experience

The website is now 100% responsive including a new mobile menu. This menu adds an extremely user friendly navigation to the site on both smartphones and tablets, impacting 25% of the entire network's audience currently on mobile today.


4. Thematic Banners

To improve your Resource Library Homepage and Topic Pages you will now see a top banner that boldly headlines and describes the site/page in a trimmed down yet powerful way. Each banner features a unique topical background image. For example our Publisher Makeuseof owns a tech focused website, so we have structured their homepage to feature an IT Banner on their homepage: http://makeuseof.tradepub.com/


5. Featured Offers

The thematic banners also include a featured content module that will be used to highlight exclusive and limited time offer releases on site.


6. Featured eBook Page

Many of our Publishers have already begun to promote the Featured eBooks Page; now your audiences can access this page directly within the header navigation. This page features each week's most popular free eBooks. The content on this page is constantly changing as many of these eBooks are available for a limited times. We hope that you enjoy this new destination.


We even have a special new eBook available now for the holiday break: Cocktails for Dummies (available through 1/15/15!)


This is a highlight of the most essential updates made to TradePub.com - there are many more special touches we have made to improve the experience for you and your audience - and ultimately drive more engagement and earnings for you! Please take a look and send us your feedback, directly to your Account Manager or via the Contact Us Page.


...and don't forget, before we break, Questions?

From the RevResponse Team and the entire NetLine Corporation we would like to thank you for your Partnership and we look forward to another exciting year ahead! Next week, while we enjoy this special time with our families and friends, our offices will be closed from Friday, December 25th through Sunday, January 3rd. We will reopen Monday, January 4, 2015. Questions before we break for the holiday? Contact your Account Manager directly or send us your question via Contact Us.

While our offices are closed, please expect a delay in response. We appreciate your patience. Anything urgent should clearly be marked “urgent”.



Happy Holidays,

Your RevResponse Team





Your Vote: 
5

Average: 5 (4 votes)