You are here
Thu, 01/24/2013 - 06:21 — yasmine
According to our last infographic, 70% of the leads you generated came from the US. That leaves quite an untapped opportunity to pursue downloads from other countries.
If you're an international partner looking for geographic resources to offer your audience or a U.S. partner with a wide reach that wants to cater to a specific demographic, we're highlighting 8 popular international offers in this post. Not only are they performing well, they're also paying out commissions of up to $22 dollars. Take a look at the demographic data in your Google Analytics to see which of the bunch would be suitable for you (don't forget to ensure they're relevant to your audience). If one catches your eye, add your cobranded tradepub link to the URL so you can get credit for the lead.
Information Technology offers:
- Serena - Twelve Lifecycle Management Principles for World Class Cloud Development. This white paper discusses how companies are leveraging the cloud for software development without stretching their budgets. It's available in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States.
- Thawte - Securing your Online Data Transfer with SSL. A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. It's available in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand.
- Symantec - Cloud Adoption in Asia Pacific: Overcoming Security Concerns with SSL. This resource explores SSL technology as an essential element of sound cloud security practices. It is available in Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Hootsuite Enterprise - 8 Tips for Social Business. In this white paper, 8 tips for a successful and scalable social media strategy are outlined. It's available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
- Clicktale - 7 Convenient Truths to Capitalize Mobile Web. In this piece, marketers can learn the basic fundamentals that set mobile and desktop browsing apart, as well as what to look for when designing a mobile site to create a better experience for their users. It's available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US.
- SuccessFactors - Get the Right People: 9 Questions for Getting the Best Hires. This paper covers what companies need to hire right, from creating a collaborative recruiting process to designing the proper questions, to establishing a long-term roadmap. It's available in Australia, China, Germany, Spain, France, Northern Ireland, the UK, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands and India.
Our highest revenue generating partners utilize blogging and email blasts. If you have a social media following, these international offers may work there as well. Good luck regardless and let us know if you have any questions.